Thursday, April 22, 2010

Signing the Lease

21W161 Hill Ave. Glen Ellyn, IL

April 20, 2010 I went for a two hour prayer walk. While praying the old saying, "Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today," kept coming to mind. I still had questions, insurance policies for the new place weren't in place yet. Finalizing the insurance was scheduled for the next day. I'm sure as the days went by I could think of just one more reason to procrastinate just one more day. Instead I went and signed the lease, effective today.

"When I get rich I will buy you a bicycle shop," my twin brother began telling me over 30 years ago when we were teenagers. After signing the lease the first person I called was my brother. "I got a bicycle store for my birthday. Is it all you thought it would be when you first began telling me you'd buy me a shop?" We just laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment