Thursday, April 22, 2010

HWI Headquarters Miracle #2

4/22/10

I got a call this morning and found out someone is designing and paying for our signage on the building (after we approve the design). The sad thing is that according to zoning rules, the sign needs to follow the color scheme of the other signs in this industrial area. Unfortunately their color schemes are reds, browns, and yellows so it cannot be in our colors.

I definitely wanted a sign soon, but due to budget priorities, I was planning to wait a few months to get it. God is blessing HWI and I beyond belief this week. I have to say I am sure having an awesome birthday celebration week.

I will celebrate my birthday tomorrow at Cellular Field with three other friends. I was given four scouting tickets, right behind home plate, complete with dinner, and parking.

Then this weekend is the Glen Ellyn Trash Sweep. I have a list of what our new headquarters needs, so I hope to do all my shopping at Glen Ellyn’s curbside shopping this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment