Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bike Store Owner Miracle

4/26/10 “I wish I knew a former bike store owner looking to unload their inventory,” I thought since we signed the lease to our new headquarters. Back in 2006 we had a former bike store owner allow us to come and pick whatever inventory we could use. So, I was thinking of all the things needed to set up a shop and store bikes that we couldn’t use then, but could use now.

Today I received a call from Dan. He said, “I had a bike store several years ago. I have much of the inventory in my garage. I am wondering if you could use it.” It isn’t often that I’m found speechless, but this left me speechless. I said, “This call is a miracle. We just moved into our new headquarters and I’ve been wishing for a contact just like this. When I told him we were setting up our new headquarters and could use that type of equipment he began telling me some of his inventory. He told me he has set up several bike shops and most recently helped lay out a wheelchair manufacturing facility and would love to help us set up our shop. May 4th Dan is coming to help us set up our headquarters.

Dan heard about us on National Radio through Crown Ministries in 2006. He has been receiving our newsletter since then but I didn’t have any idea who he was or where he heard about us from.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Alice, I can believe speechless...but for how long? I'm thinking less than 10 seconds! Really, this is just another great example of God's provision. Thank you, Dan!! I wonder how he feels about being God's instrument of provision.

    ReplyDelete