Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Wondering




What will my garage look like with out all this? It will take some of the challenge of shoving it all in the back 1/4 so I can get my car in the garage at night. Yes my car is parked in this garage when HWI mechanics aren't occupying the space
I'm not sure we will know what to do in the winter. As you see there are 2 heaters in the bottom left of this picture. We can only dream for the garage to get above 48 degrees. If it is below 30 outside, we don't attempt to work in the winter.

This is one of our faithful mechanics that has helped us twice a week or more since 2005

Richard, another one of our faithful mechanics. He found us in the local paper and tracked our articles for about three months and then joined us back in 2006



No comments:

Post a Comment