Friday, June 10, 2011

Question & Answer

Here is a question someone asked me

Q: “What have you discovered about God and yourself as the result of starting His Wheels. 

A:  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome refined my focus, but first it destroyed all my personal dreams. Only then could God give me the desires of my heart.” I thought my dreams equaled the desires of my heart. However I’ve found that “the desires of my heart” require the creativity of a Sovereign God to implement. My dreams are the highlighting threads woven amidst my heart’s desires. I shudder to think what I would have forfeited if I insisted on fulfilling my dreams my way and turned against God’s word, which says, “Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.” (Ps. 37:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment