Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chris Fabry Program Listener Reply

(Sent to Chris) "I am sending you this e-mail because since I heard your program on Jan 2, 2012 about the woman that makes the trikes (three wheel bikes) with hand pedals

for the disabled people in Africa, the lord has not left me alone. I am a missionary to... Kenya... Last year ...we had what we call open air rallies where our local church sets up music and dance and the local people start to gather. Then a gospel message is given along with a altar call.... At one of the rallies, far from town... a man rode up on a three wheeler bike just like the one the woman was describing on your show. I noticed the bike right away because my background is in the automotive field. I thought the bike was pretty cool. When the altar call was given this man who was disabled in both of his legs rolled off this bike and drug himself about 40 feet in the muddy trail on his hands and knees to the front of the crowd and received Christ as his Savior. This touched me so much that every time I tell the story I start crying. Could you contact the woman that has this ministry and tell her that possibly this could have been one of her bikes and because of her faithfulness there is one more person in the kingdom," wrote T.

Thanks T. His Wheels has bought a trike in Kenya but we don't have one of our own trikes there. However this is a story we pray will be repeated countless times as a result of His Wheels bikes and trikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment