Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bikes in Ometepec Gro, Mexico


A few years ago I had a knock at my door from a missionary from Mexico. "I was given your name and told you may be able to provide bikes for us. I am a missionary in Mexico and we want to use bikes for camp ministries. I am driving back to Mexico in a week." So HWI prepared six bikes and he took them down.

On Jan 2, 2012 I got this message. "Hey I just wanted send you some more pics of the bikes. 






 We used the bikes as one of the adventures during camp. 
One of the campers named Moses latter told his small group leader that the camps really helped him break out of his shell and get to know others. I asked most of the campers that used the bikes how they enjoyed it and they loved it. Thank you again. God Bless you." The Wood Family in Ometepec Gro, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment