Friday, November 11, 2011

Trike headed to Togo West Africa


Yesterday I emailed Dr. Harold Adolph who took our trike to the Global Missions Health Conference this week. I had learned that Dr. Ebersole, whom we sent a trike to Togo with in 2007, was speaking at the conference. 

Today I got an email from Dr. Harold Adolph who is at the Global Missions Health Conference where he had a trike. He said, "You will be interested to know that God arranged to have this trike go to Togo and my brother Bob packed it up in his vehicle to take to someone going to Togo soon. They will take pictures and send them to you.
 
I had just told the Lord that the trike still didn't have a home and would He please help me find a good home for it. At our booth, when I arrived, was my brother who said he would like it to go to Togo. That was a long wait for a great answer."
 
How exciting to think of where this trike will take His Wheels. We trust the travelers and the trike will have a safe journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment