Sunday, October 16, 2011

A man along the road

Melessa who received the first His Wheels trike in Ethiopia last January is from Kambata, Ethiopia. He saw this man crawling in the street about 150 km from Soddo, Ethiopia. He told him about His Wheels trikes. 




 Melessa took him on his motorized trike  to Hailemariam's garage where they are being fabricated.


Hailemariam is the older man standing next to the trike.
 I, Alice, sometimes wonder if I'm all alone. My faith falters as at times when I'm waiting for a need of mine to be met. I wonder how will God meet my need when I can't imagine any human solution. This has been one of those week. However this picture comforts my heart. The Lord knew this man's need and I can't help to think that this man probably wondered if God would meet his basic need of transportation. I wonder how his life has been changed forever because Melessa stopped, gave him a ride, and how those through Soddo Christian Hospital provided a trike which Hailemariam fabricated.
 Melessa arranged for the transport of the trike to Kambata for very little
money. 

Praise the Lord that we can partner together providing trikes as a tool for aiding and expanding Christ's Kingdom work. Thanks Dr. Duane Anderson for the story and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment