Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Better than a bike shop!" Jeff

Trike Side Makeover

Cleaned up just in time for hosting Master’s level leadership class from Wheaton College on March 24th at our headquarters. I will be the guest lecturer.


On March 18th I went to buy some steel industrial shelving today. When I asked the price the business owner, who I'd never met before said, "Oh, your a not-for-profit?" No problem, I'll give it to you. Just let me know what all you need. I can have it by Monday afternoon. What a Mighty God We Serve! Today we picked it up
No time to waste-from the truck to assembled in an hour!

Free shelving-20 feet of it. First 10 feet up. Thank You Lord and thanks to the generous company.
Bye-Bye Mess
Order taking shape
Thanks Elliot for the shelf wood


March 19th: We had a workday. Ten people attended, five of which were new to HWI. We hope to institute regular workdays where individuals and a variety of church groups can come together, exercise their talents, and use their strengths to further His work through HWI.

Pictures and white board hung, floor tiles cleaned.




No comments:

Post a Comment