Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

I'm working on chapter 14 of probably 18 chapters of my memoir. It has been and continues to be an amazing journey. I'm on 2007, telling His Wheels International's story. So I haven't come around to the blog for awhile but I've been writing everyday. May each of you have an awe-filled 2011 with God's amazing adventures and discoveries.

I'm anxiously waiting to find out if the container that we sent 15 trikes to Soddo Christian Hospital in Ethiopia made it there before a friend of mine got there this week. I am hoping she got to see one of the trikes at the hospital. I did hear the container got out of the port and was on its way to Ethiopia a week before Christmas.

We at His Wheels International are excited to see what new bicycle and tricycle adventures we will find the organization participating in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment